A group of 10 oncology group practices and two individual practices have combined to form Regional Cancer Care Associates, the largest oncology physician network in New Jersey.
Based in Hackensack, NJ, RCCA will serve patients at 20 locations throughout the state staffed with more than 70 cancer care specialists and more than 500 supporting employees.
Additionally, RCCA will offer the following benefits:
- 292 infusion chairs for efficient chemotherapy delivery
- More than 300,000 square feet of dedicated Oncology facility space
- The capability to accept more than 20,000 new patient consults per year
- The capability to conduct more than 230,000 outpatient visits per year
- Increased access to groundbreaking clinical trials
- Improved outcomes through expert pathway development
RCCA president Dr. Andrew Pecora summed up the network’s mission, saying:
“Regional Cancer Care Associates physicians and staff accept our responsibility to work with insurance companies, our hospitals and referring physicians to provide patients continued access to the highest-quality compassionate care, cutting-edge therapies and clinical trials while reducing the cost of cancer care.”
Dr. Pecora’s Vitals profile lists him as a hematologist, medical oncologist, and internist with 25 years of experience.
Use Vitals’ Doctor Finder to find an oncologist near you.